Monday, February 29, 2016



Hey family, so transfer calls came and I am staying in Kennewick, in the Ridgeview and Ridgeline wards. They remind me a lot like home. Young families and a lot of active members. Our ward is still bigger though haha.  I also got a new companion.  I loved Elder Hickey so much!!! The first day with the new companion was really hard. I was feeling pretty depressed, and I missed elder hickey.  But a few days passed, and we talked with quite a few people and I feel a whole ton better! And I also thought, "this area isn't that bad". We have two progressing investigators who are gonna get baptized on March 19th!! Which is so exciting. But Elder Hickey was just so awesome, probably one of my favorite companions (Even though I love all my companions equally as elder hickey haha). The work in these two areas is a lot different than other areas. Tracting is out of the question, unless we feel inspired by the spirit or something haha.

Dad, your email was just what I needed. Its like you new what was going on or something haha. Thanks so much, it is helping me out a lot. There is definitely something we can learn from every aspect of our lives!

So my new companions name is Elder Woodhead, from Providence, Utah, but originally from Georgia. He has been living in Utah for 2 years. 

Thanks for the cookies yall sent me! They all got smashed though haha. That's ok, we have ice cream, and  I put it in there haha. Please let me know where all these kids are gonna go on their missions, I would love to know! And mom, its true that you cry every time you are on the pulpit, but that's ok haha. And tell Jake Petersen hi for me! And that possibly I might work there for a little bit but not likely haha...but we will see. I am also jealous of you dad for going snowmobiling!!! You went last year, right? Sounds like fun. Tell tag and porter to keep up the good work! I plan on writing tag a late birthday letter!

So we had a stake conference yesterday, and we had an area seventy come, named Elder Blunck. And of course, he talks about MISSIONARY WORK!!! YAAY! There is a statistic that says it takes 5-7 positive interactions with an invite from a member of the church, before that person says yes to an invitation. SO...invite always and never stop inviting. Open your mouth is what he talked about as well. So keep on inviting everyone to everything!!!! Elder Blunck shared a story where he invited his sister to a baptism, and then she got baptized and he invited more of his family to her baptism and then a chain reaction happened and a lot of his family got baptized. It was cool, you had to be there haha.

Anyways, I love all of you! I hope you have a great day! The sun is starting to shine here. I cant wait for summer! I have some pictures here to send yall! Love ya!!







No comments:

Post a Comment