Wednesday, May 27, 2015


WOW. So many mission calls! That is so awesome to hear about these missions! New Zealand, wow. When does he leave? I am so excited for him! And for Koralyn and Shayne! I didn't know Koralyn was going on a mission. That's cool! 

Well, Oregon is super cool. It is starting to get hot here. I love it! It hit 93 degrees! I have missed the heat so much! The work is progressing so much here! We have found so many new people here! Yesterday was super awesome! And also this week we had a zone conference, and I was able to see Elder Smith again! That was super awesome, I love him so much! And I saw Elder Shugart, my MTC companion. And also I saw Elder Nelson, Kendra's friends brother. So that was super cool. My new companion is awesome! He is super cool, and is super obedient. He really does help me get up in the morning, and its awesome! I am happy here! Some does are rough, but it always gets better!

Thanks for your spiritual experience mom, that's really cool. Yesterday we had a lesson, and it was cool. Happiness creates success. I have truly seen that out here in the mission. When we are happy, and have the right attitude, we will have success. I love that so much. Yesterday was truly awesome. We talked with some people and shared the message of the restoration. It was awesome, and I felt the spirit. We have been counseled to teach the restoration right off the bat with everyone, so that they can feel the spirit. A lot of the times, we will give people a chance to say, "Oh no, I'm not interested " but we just rush to the restoration now, so they can feel the spirit. It is really cool, we have found a lot of people. 

So that's cool that we have more relatives out in this mission. So my area doesn't cover Irrigon or Stanfield, but we can refer the missionaries that cover that are to them, and have the missionaries out there. So we will do that. This zone is really on fire, so I have no doubt that they will feel the spirit and eventually be baptized. So that will be exciting! 

 I just want to bear my testimony about faith. I know that faith is so powerful. It is the first principle of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that when we have faith we can do so much. I want to challenge you guys to try and find ways to build up your faith, things that you don't already do. I promise you that your faith will be strengthened. And don't forget about endure to the end. Sometimes that principle is left out. SO ENDURE!  I love you guys, and thank you so much for all you do! BYE

LOVE, ELDER CASKEY


No comments:

Post a Comment