Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Just another week

Two days ago, we had exchanges, and I got to take over the area for the first time! It was pretty fun! I hope to go to Jeff and Maureens one more time just in case I might leave! I would love to share a scripture and such! Not much else happened this week!

I have started to take a challenge from Elder Bedner. Have one of the blue Books of Mormon, and write a question in the front, and read the whole book, and underline everything pertaining to that question, and answering that question. It is fun, and you cuold write so many questions and read the book of mormon so many times! I challenge you guys to test it out! I love it so far!

Anyways, not much else going on! Just doing missionary work! I actually met a lady from gilbert, she is a daughter of Lynn or Keith Child, so that was cool.

Love you guys!!! Thanks for everything!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment