Tuesday, January 19, 2016



Hello family! I got transferred from Pendleton to the Tri cities. I am in Southgate ward in the Kennewick East stake, speaking English. I am serving with Elder Knutson, from Moab Utah. We came out together. I am also serving with Elder Garcia from Oaxaca Mexico. He came out 12 weeks after me. They are so cool. So this tri-pan (Tripanionship) is only temporary. The companion I was supposed to go with had to go home because he broke his ankle. That is what president told me. So quick story, a few days after being in Kennewick, I get a call from the Assistants, and they asked me to help out with an Emergency transfer. So they pick me up and drop me off with an Elder, whose companion got Emergency transferred. So I spent the day with that Elder. Then President Ware picked me up that night and dropped me off with my companions. President said that he was gonna have me and the Elder who went home open up a new area. So that was cool. President Ware is so awesome, I love him. He is a funny guy. So that Elder I went with for the emergency transfer was having kind of a rough time. Cause that is the second time that has happened to him in the same area. So I just listened to him as he talked and we talked. Then we did service. So that was cool to spend the day with that Elder.

So I am in a walking area AGAIN!! My were so sore after pday yesterday. I had a good nights rest. I was sad to be leaving Pendleton. The members there were so cool. We had some awesome investigators as well. We put one on date before we left. And then at the transfer site, I heard that one of the investigators I found and taught the whole time in Umatilla, is getting baptized this weekend! So that was exciting to hear! The mission is continuing to be awesome. SO many cool experiences that I don't have the time to share. All I know is that the Church is true, and Jesus Christ is the center. The cornerstone. The Leader. The Jefe. I am so grateful for him. Thanks for the Birthday packages and wishes! I loved them so much! I love you all! Have a great day!!!

Love Elder Caskey!

 Getting ready for transfers.
 Bishops Family.
 Me and Elder Snow.

 Bishops family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment