Monday, January 11, 2016



Thanks so much for the Birthday wishes. 20 years old has finally come. I am glad to not be a teenager anymore. I haven't gotten the packages yet, because it is transfer week, and they hold all of the packages. So most likely next week  I will get them. But the sisters missionaries here gave me some cookies, so that was cool. Spanish is going ok, I am losing it a little, just because I don't do any Spanish work. But I want to be able to be fluent, so I am going to move to mexico for a year after my mission haha jk maybe. 

 Well, this week was pretty good. We found 2 new investigators. It has been a long time since we have found an investigator. But one of them, we were walking and saw him with 2 less-active members so we went over to talk to him. He said he had some questions that are really hard and might question our faith, but they didn't, and they were pretty easy. He just had a lot of them. So then we set a return appointment and we went over to a members home, a former Stake President, and we had an awesome lesson. The spirit was so strong. The stake president's testimony was powerful. I could feel the spirit as I testified as well. The investigator also felt it and he accepted a baptismal date to be baptized. It was a really cool experience. We haven't been able to meet with the Step-son investigator, they have been really busy. We also had 3 investigators at church yesterday, that was really cool.  Anyways, that was all for this week. I was on exchanges and this little dog was chasing us in our car and it was pretty funny. We find out tonight if one of us gets transferred or not. So we will see. gracias por todo, les quiero tanto. What does that crow say in Spanish? Quiquiriqui! Quiquiriqui!

Love Elder Caskey




No comments:

Post a Comment