Monday, December 7, 2015


Hi, I am doing well! Things are awesome here in Pendleton. This week was slow though. We are having a hard time finding. But, there was this member from a different ward, who told us that his step son and daughter in law want to get baptized! And they live in our boundaries, so that is so cool. I am so excited for that. We didn't have anyone come to church this week, and that was a bummer.

I received that package, thank you so much! I love you guys tons! Nothing new or exciting this week. I will be here for Christmas. The next transfer day is in January. That is crazy that everyone is getting a mission call! I don't know what is going to happen during Christmas day yet, but maybe we will Skype :) just kidding, we can Skype.

Yesterday we had a great Gospel principles class as well. We talked about service again. This is one of the best times of the year to give service. We just met with the Salvation army people, for some service opportunities, and they said they had been praying for someone to come to help them out. That was really cool. So they kicked out Brother Stewart already? He wasn't even there very long. Oh well. One day dad, you will be WML again. Haha. And Bishop.

Thanks for everything, I love you guys! I have some pictures today! P.S. Send me the family Christmas card this year.

Love Elder Caskey
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment