Monday, June 20, 2016


Well this week was cold. It was supposed to be hot for crying out loud! But we found 2 new investigators this week. The lesson was awesome! The spirit was strong. They had met with missionaries before, but this time they will accept it!! So we are super excited. Our mission president leaves for home next tuesday. I am going to miss him a lot! He is a great man. President White will be coming on tuesday. I am interested to see how it is gonna go down. We might get ipads haha that will be fun haha. Other than that, we walked a lot this week. We walked through quite a few farms. That was cool.....I guess haha. The mission is going great though! I am adjusting to this small small small town haha. I hope you all have a great day!

2 Nephi 2:3-8

The sock is full of pennies I have collected throughout my whole mission. Then the one with the guy is a mission who served in Quincy when I was there. 




No comments:

Post a Comment