Monday, April 25, 2016



Well this week was pretty good. We have 2 investigators and they are doing really well! One even came to church! It was super exciting cause we havent had anyone come to church in a while. But the Lord definitely  blesses us when we keep on keeping on! So ya, that has been going really well. Well, to answer your questions mother, I have been good since I last wrote. Kennewick is starting to get warmer, our investigators are doing great, and the members are fellow shipping really well. I rarely see the mission president, even though I am in his stake. I heard that selling security systems makes more money than pest control :) I think that I might do that, but Idk. Cant really think about home and the mission at the same time haha. Sorry for the short letter, but that is all I got this week! But I have some pictures! Love ya! 



No comments:

Post a Comment