Monday, October 19, 2015


Hello family, how are you all doing? Having vacation I see. Well, I am getting transferred out of Umatilla. I am going to Pendleton, with an elder named Elder Snow. I am super excited and sad at the same time. I love Umatilla. The people here are super awesome. The socks are holding up! Thanks again for the package. I really appreciate it. I didn't burn a shirt, there wasn't a place to do it. Maybe in Pendleton haha. I am always cold. The investigators are doing awesome. We just found a bunch these past few weeks. one of our investigators is progressing really well! I am super excited. We have faith and hope these people will be baptized soon. I really am gonna miss Umatilla. The members are cool. But I am also excited to go to a new area. Well, not much else today. I have some pictures though!  
 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment